The Emreez

Super Truck. Dogs. Guns. Writing. Hot Dogs. Beer. "The Big Story on Action News". Burnt Cooking. Sauerkraut. German Wife. Pin Shooting. Gun Club. Hot Red Wine. Tall Tales. Mercurys. Trailer. Shooting. Re-loading. TUMS. Canopys. Chain Saws. In-Laws. Aliens. Kids. Grandkids. Pretty much sums it up.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Liebe's Thoughts on Thanksgiving

Dear Charlie-
It seems that you had a better Thanksgiving than I did. I got stuck outside most of the day because our house was full of people! Even little people...but they didn't really let me in to play with them.

All I could do was dream about LAST THANKSGIVING...when no one was looking, I dunked my face in the Bowl Full of Leftover Turkey...TWICE. Then, after they moved the turkey to a higher table...I dunked my head into the Fresh Breadroll Bowl. Ah. Those were the days. That home even had a little kitten for me to chase...and I got away once outside and visited some neighbors who were playing frisbee.

But I guess my owners have learned faster than I've progressed in my mischief-skills. Now, there's no way for me to get out of the yard AND the baby-proofing that's gone on in my house has really cramped my style.

The only thing I can be proud of is the 3 lbs. of dirt I collected on our hike and deposited by shaking in the living room after we got home.

I am SOME dog.

Love-
Liebe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home