The Emreez

Super Truck. Dogs. Guns. Writing. Hot Dogs. Beer. "The Big Story on Action News". Burnt Cooking. Sauerkraut. German Wife. Pin Shooting. Gun Club. Hot Red Wine. Tall Tales. Mercurys. Trailer. Shooting. Re-loading. TUMS. Canopys. Chain Saws. In-Laws. Aliens. Kids. Grandkids. Pretty much sums it up.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

An Oldie but Goodie

Context: This is from August of 2003...a little email I got from my mom (Briggie) about my dad (RFE, Chief) entitled "A New Woman for Dad".

Hi everybody,
> Dad... who is addicted to bread, I am convinced of it now...
> had bread withdrawal tonight before he went to help Joe on his house...
> I bought a loaf 2 days ago and it is gone already and I slipped...
> I did not run to the store to get him another loaf...
> Knowing him for over 30 years (or do I???)
> I was able to tell by the way he swept
> through the house and out the door that he was NOT happy with his woman.
> I am sure he thought about trading his present wife (that is me) in for a
> new model ... so I decided to get him a "New Woman"
> I even placed her on his side of the bed...
> She looks actually pretty cute on the flowered sheet...
>
> Kids, are you ready to meet your "Stepmother"???

See Below.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniela said...

My family seriously cracks me up.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home