The Emreez

Super Truck. Dogs. Guns. Writing. Hot Dogs. Beer. "The Big Story on Action News". Burnt Cooking. Sauerkraut. German Wife. Pin Shooting. Gun Club. Hot Red Wine. Tall Tales. Mercurys. Trailer. Shooting. Re-loading. TUMS. Canopys. Chain Saws. In-Laws. Aliens. Kids. Grandkids. Pretty much sums it up.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Last Night

Dear Mikki, Zander, and EJ:

you kids missed a great opportunity last night.
Charlie woke me up about midnight, something down by
porch.

We went downstairs, I turned on outside light....
just in fringe of light....i could see a deer, looked
like a big one. then it was gone.

we went back to bed.

At 12:30, charlie woke me up again. This time i had
the Dewalt light in the bedroom and i shined it
outside.....Well there was a really big deer, right by
the deck. I think he was eating briggies flowers.

anyway, he walked off, didnt like the light.

If you get lucky, maybe next time you are here we will
see him.

gpa.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniela said...

I think I like deer. But I know that I like antelope!

E.J.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home