The Emreez

Super Truck. Dogs. Guns. Writing. Hot Dogs. Beer. "The Big Story on Action News". Burnt Cooking. Sauerkraut. German Wife. Pin Shooting. Gun Club. Hot Red Wine. Tall Tales. Mercurys. Trailer. Shooting. Re-loading. TUMS. Canopys. Chain Saws. In-Laws. Aliens. Kids. Grandkids. Pretty much sums it up.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

A Rough Week

Dear Liebe:

Its been a most tiring and difficult week here.
Thursday afternoon I managed to sneak off while Chief
and Briggie were eating dinner (twas fish, so i didnt
beg for bits) before shooting hot date night.

I headed up the road to chase cows or emus or
something big.....But then i smelled rrrrr..rrr
RRRabbit, Brer, Easter, one each.

Now keep in mind that I am very accomplished at
chasing squirrels. they run around in the woods or
fields or lawns....with no underbrush.

This dang rabbit however, went straight into a briar
patch. Naturally, using my superb yorkie little nose
I followed him in there. ...

Well, I had a heck of time with the briars. briars
snarl my superb Yorkie hair. It got worse, so bad
that when i got out of there, I had a big briar
snarled in my belly hair and my hind legs and my tail.
Only my front legs worked.

This was a predicament to beat all. i managed to drag
myself home, and got there just ahead of briggie and
chief at 9pm...Omi thought i was bad hurt.....

And then chief figured it out, When he reached for
his Leatherman....I knew it would be a bad go.
Briggie held me up by the halter, and he cut the
briars into small pieces and then ouch! ouch!, pulled
em off me. agggr...

so as soon as they let me loose i went and threw up in
living room......

This morning, at 5:30 am, i woke chief to get me
breakfast....I knew there was a problem when he
rattled the food can, and NO RATTLE....Oh oh!.

then he started looking for cereal and i heard him
mumbling about ...."Natural flax cereal...fake
Cheerios. Freddy rice bites"....

Liebe, i hope you never have to eat flax cereal and
fake cheerios or rice bites for breakfast...now i know
why chief is cross in the mornings sometimes.

Uncle Charlie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home